SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 1601 Jr Engineer Vacancies @ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC JE 2019 notification to fill 1601 vacancies of junior engineer positions in various departments of government of India.Job seekers who have completed their graduation in relevant field are invited to apply SSC JE Recruitment 2019 on or before end date. Interested candidates can utilize these opportunity and submit their SSC JE Application Form 2019 online on SSC official website.
According to SSC JE 2019 Notification,Organization is going to fill 1601 JE Vacancies by eligible candidates through SSC JE Recruitment 2019.Here we are providing direct registration links to apply SSC JE Recruitment 2019 in the given below.Also candidates can check all detailed information about SSC JE 2019 notification such as category wise vacancy list,eligibility criteria,selection process,online application form,syllabus,exam dates enclosed below.
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the posts||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|No of vacancies||1601|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Verification|
SSC JE 2019 Notification, Vacancy,Exam Dates Details
Aspirants are advised to read complete details about SSC CGL 2019 notification which are enclosed below.After verifying all the details and the candidates who feels themselves as eligible can submit their SSC JE Application Form 2019 through online mode.
SSC JE 2019 Vacancy List :-
As per latest update Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to fill 1601 SSC JE Vacancy of junior engineer (JE) positions by eligible candidates.Aspirants can check category wise vacancy list from given below.
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria :-
The eligibility of candidates will be verified at the time of document verification. If the candidates doesn’t fulfills SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2019 than their candidature will be rejected by Staff Selection Commission.The candidates eligibility is depends upon the given below factors respectively.
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India.
SSC JE Educational Qualification : Aspirants must have completed their graduation in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institute/university.
SSC JE Age Limit & Relaxation : Aspirants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per Government of India rules and norms.
SSC JE Selection Process :-
All the candidates who have applied SSC JE Recruitment 2019 are selected based on their performance in SSC JE Selection Process 2019 which is soon going to be conducted by Staff Selection Commission as per schedule.The candidates who attains minimum qualifying marks will be recruited into junior engineer positions by GOI.To appear for selection process,Candidates need to have SSC JE Admit Card 2019 issued by the staff selection commission.
As mentioned above, SSC JE exam involves two stages – Paper – I and Paper – II.
- Paper – I, which is the first phase of the selection process, is an Objective Type Computer Based Test
- Paper – II, which is the second stage, is a Descriptive Type Written Test
How To Apply SSC JE Recruitment 2019 :-
The candidates who matches the eligibility conditions can fill their SSC JE Application Form 2019 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to Indian Railways official website.
- Select on “notification” Link presented at the top of left side.
- Click on “SSC JE Recruitment 2019″
- After reading complete details you need to choose suitable link to fill application form.
- Now Fill online application Form in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Official Website : ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL 2019 Important Dates :-
- SSC JE Notification Release 1st February 2019
- Application Form Filling Starts 1st February 2019
- Application Form Filling Ends 25th February 2019 (5:00 PM)
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment 27th February 2019 (5:00 PM)
- Last Date to Generate Challan for offline Fee Payment 27th February 2019 (5:00 PM)
- Last Date for Payment through Challan (During Working Hours of the Bank) 28th February 2019 (5:00 PM)
- Exam Date Paper 1 23rd to 27th September 2019
- Exam Date Paper 2 29th December 2019
- SSC JE Result Updated Soon
To get regular updates on SSC Recruitment 2019 bookmark our website.For more queries comment below.We are here to help you 24*7.