SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Notification,Application Form,Vacancy & Exam Dates
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 : State Bank Of India (SBI) is soon going to release SBI PO 2019 Notification online through their official website.SBI reliably releases the opening for the post of Probationary Officers. A year back the SBI PO see was released on 21st April for a total of 2000 preliminary officer openings. SBI PO is a splendid open entryway foreseen by lakhs of graduated class. This year without a doubt the quantity of chances are depended upon to be higher than that of a year prior.
The State Bank of India is expected to release the SBI PO 2019 Notification regarding the vacancies of Probationary Officers in the month of April this year. We will update the link to the official notification as soon as it is updated on the official website of the State Bank of India.Here we are providing all details about SBI PO Recruitment 2019 such as eligibility criteria,selection process,online application form,category wise vacancy,selection process,how to apply and exam dates in the given below.
|Name of the organization||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Name of the exam||SBI PO 2019|
|Name of the posts||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|No of vacancies||2000 (Tentative)|
Job seekers who have been waiting for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 notification can utilize these opportunity and fill their SBI PO Application Form 2019 on or before end date.The Online Application link of SBI PO 2019 Exam will be made available after the release of official Notification. To apply Online, candidates can click on the link mentioned below. SBI PO 2019 Apply Online process will be conducted online.
SBI PO 2019 Notification,Application Form,Eligibility Criteria Details :-
SBI PO Recruitment 2019, a national level exam is being conducted by State Bank of India for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. SBI PO is known for the most coveted job profile among other bank PO post where almost 30 Lakh students participate in the exam annually.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria :-
To apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2019,One must satisfy SBI PO Eligibility Criteria as per SBI rules and norms.Aspirants who doesn’t meet SBI PO Eligibility are advised not to apply and such candidates candidature is rejected by recruitment panel.
- A candidate is required to fulfill basic two requirements to be eligible for SBI PO 2019 Exam. A candidate is required to fall into the required age limit for the exam. The minimum educational qualification for SBI PO 2019 exam is that of a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age of the applicant must not be more than 30 years as of 1st April 2019 and not less than 21 years as of April 2019 for SBI PO 2019 Exam. That means that the candidate must not be born before 02.04.1989 and must not be born after 02.04.1998.
SBI PO Application Form :-
Aspirants who fulfills SBI PO Eligibility are invited to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 on or before end date.The link to apply online for SBI PO 2019 Exam will be activated as soon as the official notification is out. The registrations and mode of payment for SBI PO 2019 Application will be both online. The online registration for SBI PO 2019 is expected to start in the month of April this year.We will provide direct registration links to fill SBI PO Application Form 2019.
- Application Fee For General/OBC Candidates : Rs.600/-
- Application Fee For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.100/-
SBI PO Selection Process :-
Aspirants who have applied SBI PO Recruitment 2019 are selected based on their performance in SBI PO Selection Process which is soon going to be conducted by recruitment panel as per schedule.The selection process will be in three phases as mentioned below.
- Preliminary Exam (Objective)
- Mains Exam (Objective + Descriptive)
- Group Exercise and Interview
SBI PO Salary :-
Aspirants who have performed well in SBI PO Selection Process will be recruited into SBI PO Vacancy by State Bank of India.Aspirants would receive as a probationary officer in SBI. The basic grade pay is Rs. 27620/– which is accompanied by 4 increments with other allowances.
SBI PO Admit Card 2019 Download :-
To appear for SBI PO Selection Process,Aspirants are need to have SBI PO Admit Card 2019 along with one personal identity card issued by govt of India.State Bank of India will be releasing SBI PO Admit Card separately for Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam. Candidates who successfully clear the Prelims Exam will be issued SBI PO Mains Admit Card.
How To Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2019 :-
The candidates who matches the eligibility conditions can fill their SBI PO Application Form 2019 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to SBI careers official website.
- Select on “notification” Link presented at the top of left side.
- Click on “SBI PO Recruitment 2019″
- After reading complete details you need to choose suitable link to fill application form.
- Now Fill online application Form in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO 2019 Important Dates :-
- Start Date of SBI PO Application Form April 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online for SBI PO May 2019
- SBI PO Admit Card Download Date June 2019
- SBI PO Exam Date 2019 (Prelims) July 2019
- SBI PO Result Date July 2019
- SBI PO Mains Call Letter Date July 2019
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date August 2019
- SBI PO Mains Result Date August 2019
- SBI PO Interview Call Letter September 2019
- Group Exercises & Interview Date October 2019
- SBI PO Final Result Declaration Date October 2019
For more queries on SBI PO Recruitment 2019 comment below.Also bookmark our website for regular updates on upcoming bank jobs 2019.